Back To List
IT Senior Project Manager Data Management & Client Reporting
|Type of Contract
The IT Data Management & Client Reporting department manages CANDRIAM’s main data referentials, the reports available to our clients, and the internal Self-Service BI for our Front Office users.
Now, as we restructure the team, we seek a senior project manager who will be our Delivery Manager. Their main mission will be to manage the project currently underway to transform CANDRIAM’s Data & Reporting process.
Core aims of the programme:
- Operational excellence through the upgrading and automation of our client reporting chain and enhancement of the data management process
- Digitisation of the reports available to clients and improved internal reporting
- Finally, access to big data technologies to extract value from the data and provide innovative management processes for the Front Office.
As Delivery Manager, the successful applicant will also ensure the global consistency of the requests issued by the Business and their priorities, and will set Delivery parameters. They will be assisted in this by the Business Analysts/Project Leader.
They will also, in turn, support the Business Analysts, who also act as project leaders and Business Relationship Managers.
They will, finally, help the Head of Department organise Project Portfolio Board meetings.
As Senior Project Manager, the successful applicant will lead and organise the project from start to finish. They will manage the different stages, from the conversion of user needs into functional and technical specs, up to user acceptance and even production. They may also be asked to:
- Manage the technical specifications project up until user acceptance and further deployment
- Monitor the project design process (business needs, functional specification, allotments, deliverables, acceptance criteria, architecture review, …)
- Lead the project by creating, organising, coordinating and managing a project team capable of meeting the needs expressed in the specification (business requirements, budget, deadlines, …)
- Deliver the project to the level of quality expected by the business
- Ensure Business follow-up
- Organise and chair the project/steering committee
As Delivery Manager, the successful applicant will help the project manager ensure the overall consistency of delivery to the requisite stakeholders and honour the service commitments made to the Business.
Requisite aptitudes and competencies
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s in Finance, Economics or Computing
- You have worked in the Asset Management sector
- You have some data management experience as analyst, consultant or project manager
- You have experience in implementing data management and/or Reporting/BI management projects
- You have already headed a team
- You have 8-to-10 years’ experience in project management across the lifecycle of the project
- You have experience of agile methodology, in particular Scrum and Prince2
- You are a skilled communicator, editor and presenter, able to explain complex issues in simple yet professional terms.
- You are meticulous, pragmatic and solution-driven.
- You are modest, open-minded and stress- resistant.
- Languages: French, English
In order to apply, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.