Press Room

The press room offers you direct access to Candriam's most recent news and press releases: results, strategic partnerships, fund launches, communication on our philanthropic initiatives, etc., as well as the main news articles available.

Press Release

  • Theme
  • Month
  • Year
  • Country

Candriam Group to Acquire Majority Shareholding in Tristan Capital Partners: A Leading European Real Estate Manager

Candriam Group (“Candriam”), a New York Life Investments Company, today announced that it has reached an agreement to purchase an additional 31% interest in pan-European real estate investment manager Tristan Capital Partners (“Tristan”), taking its total investment to 80% by mid-2023 . The remaining 20% of Tristan will continue to be held by its senior team, ensuring the long-term alignment of interests and continued incentivisation of its growing team.

New York Life Names Naïm Abou-Jaoudé as CEO of New York Life Investment Management

New York Life, America’s largest mutual life insurer , today announced that Naïm Abou-Jaoudé has been named Chief Executive Officer of New York Life Investment Management (NYLIM). Mr. Abou-Jaoudé is currently the CEO of Candriam, a global multi-specialist asset manager with $149 bn of assets under management, active in 20 countries, and one of New York Life’s largest investment subsidiaries. Mr. Abou-Jaoudé is also the Chair of New York Life Investment Management International, a division of NYLIM. Mr. Abou-Jaoudé will report into Alain Karaoglan, Head of the Strategic Businesses at New York Life.

According to the 30% Club France Investor Group’s annual report, gender diversity is improving in the SBF 120 but there is still a long way to go

The 30% Club France Investor Group announces today the publication of its second annual report, revealing the latest trends and data on gender diversity at 120 companies part of the SBF 120 Index in France.